You may have heard the exciting news: the Fall Meal Plan is officially available! It’s full of 30+ healthy fall recipes, all free of gluten and refined sugars. Most are even free of dairy, and all are easily adaptable for those avoiding it. I thought you might want a sneak peek at all the healthy fall recipes that will make healthy eating easy, fast, and ENJOYABLE this fall.
HOW THE FALL MEAL PLAN WORKS
So drool-worthy, right?! When you sign up for the Fall Meal Plan, you get:
- An entire month of healthy and delicious meals laid out… no planning required on your part!
- Easy instructions and simple recipes that take less than 30 minutes to make
- 2 – 3 hours in the kitchen ALL WEEK for all healthy, real-food meals
- Grocery lists so you know exactly what to buy and how much
- All recipes naturally free of gluten (no weird chemical replacements)
- Most recipes free of dairy (and easily adaptable for those who are lactose-free)
- 30+ fall recipes for the freshest, easiest, most nutrient-dense food this season
HEALTHY FALL RECIPES FROM THE FALL MEAL PLAN
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of my favorite recipes from the plan!
- Healthy pumpkin muffins
- Apple pecan chia seed pudding
- Apple walnut cranberry salad
- Maple-almond brussels sprouts
- Chicken apple sausage and veggie skillet
- One-pan maple-glazed chicken thighs
- Healthy apple cinnamon muffins
- Sweet potato power bowl
- Cauliflower alfredo sauce
- Pork chops with pear chutney
- Butternut beauty bake
- Healthy cranberry orange muffins
- Vanilla cinnamon spice smoothie
- Gluten-free apple french toast
- Apple sausage meatballs
And so many more! No boredom with healthy eating here.
Plus, a few of my favorite things to make healthy eating just a little more effortless:
- BONUS: How to save 10 hours per week in the kitchen
- BONUS: How to keep variety to beat burnout with healthy eating
- BONUS: The best places to find new recipes (whether you like to cook or not)
- BONUS: My secrets for making meal prep something to look forward to