I don’t care what anyone says: when it’s JUNE, it’s summer time.
None of this end-of-June business!
I’m ready for endless sunny days, lighter summer flavors, and rooftop sunsets with a glass of rosé in hand.
Speaking of fresh summer recipes…
THE SUMMER MEAL PLAN IS OUT!
Just released, perfect for the busy lady who wants:
- Dinners in under 30 minutes or less
- Grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches to take to work
- Healthy simple real-food recipes that don’t make it feel like you’re on a diet
- Specific meal prep steps so you know how to get meal prep done ASAP
- Grocery lists with specific quantities to remove any guesswork on your part
- Flavorful snacks and desserts mixed in because REAL LIFE
- All recipes naturally free of gluten and refined sugars (and most free of dairy, too)
For $49, it’s a steal of a deal that costs less than one night out. For four weeks of health, new recipe inspiration, and summer favorites that you can use for years to come. Not to mention, time back in your life and healthy eating made so easy, it’ll be a breeze to sustain all the way past 4th of July.
Here is one of my favorite recipes from the Summer Meal Plan:
Honeydew Melon Mint Refresher
1 c. honeydew melon (fresh or frozen)
1 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (this is my favorite AND it has collagen for extra-long beachy summer waves)
Few leaves fresh mint
1. Pour all ingredients into blender.
2. Add a few ice cubes for extra smoothie texture. Voila!
See, wasn’t that easy? 🙂